Lifesaving Wall - Basic edition
"Lifesaving Wall - basic" is installed on an existing structure in your home (e.g. in the garage, basement or outside in the yard). The wall comes with everything needed for self-assembly.
The distribution of t-nuts is compatible with the Tension, Moon and Kilter holds.
Structure and anchorage: "Lifesaving Wall - basic" is not a self-supporting wall. It must be attached to the building with adequate anchors (not included). You are responsible for having the structure validated to ensure it can withstand the loads produced by the wall, and make reinforcements if necessary.
Warning: This product requires a multi-step installation. If you don't have the necessary knowledge of a skilled handyman, we recommend that you contact a specialist. Contact OnSite for an installation quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 formats available
- 4 t-nut patterns option ( Spray wall, Tension, Moon or Kilter holds)
- Kickers options
- Stains colour: Black
- Varying angles
- Stained and coated baltic birch wood panels
- T-Nut Imperial (210-303x)
- Frame and hardware
- Installation plan
- Technical support
- 3 boxes wood panel - 4'x4'x3" - 240 LBS
- 2 boxes wood frame - 96"x12"x3" - 104 LBS
- 2 boxes 24"x12"x12" - 98 LBS
- Shipping (fixed rate)
- Installation (frame, panel and t-nut)
- Home structure
- LED lights
- Electric adjustment
Produced in 5-7 business days. Pickup/local delivery available to avoid shipping costs.