Warranty and Instruction
This warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use for a time period of 3 years for the original owner. This does not include normal wear and tear, user modifications, misuse, or accidental damage.
The product is considered defective if it does not meet its functionality, manufacturing, or design specifications. This does not include issues such as fit or sizing, or damage caused by neglect or misuse.
See below for a list of exclusions.
*Request for replacement must be given within 60 days after the discovery of the defect.
**A replacement item does not constitute a new warranty period.
***Replacements are to ensure product satisfaction through the remainder of the original warranty period.
What are not covered by warranty?
- Wood or fabric texture that do not affect the product’s functionality (such as how smooth or rough it feels)
- Cosmetic defects that do not affect the product’s functionality (such as faded logo, wood pattern, wood knots, etc.)
- Fading colors, logos and markings, due to use
- Cuts, burns, abrasions, or tears
- Poor fit
- Items purchased used
- Products that has been altered, tailored, or otherwise modified by an entity other than OnSite
- Accidental damage
- Loss of coatings or treatments
- Neglect or improper care for your product
- Our Customer Service will let you know if your product needs to be sent in. Shipping to OnSite will be at your own expense.
- Typical service time can be as little as 1 week or up to 6 weeks for some cases. This time frame depends on the availability of the product.
Warning and Instructions
- the customer have the responsability to find a proper ancer to fix the hangboard.
- always check to center the hangboard into the hanger before use.
- maximum 136kg/300lbs per sling
- the customer have the responsability to find a proper ancer to fix the rings.
- always check if the locking wood stud is install to lock the handlebars